Sale agreement and return and exchange policyApril 10, 2020 2021-09-21 16:52
Sale agreement and return and exchange policy
This Sale Agreement governs all matters relating to the electronic sale of Products on the Site, and includes the purchase policies, payment policy, deposit policy, shipping policy, return and exchange policy, and warranty policy (together referred to as the “Sale Agreement”).
This agreement does not prejudice any rights or guarantees granted to the customer in the electronic commerce system and its implementing regulations.
By ordering to purchase Products, or any other buying and selling services, you are entering into this Agreement with us and with all other parties.
You acknowledge that you have the necessary legal capacity to agree to enter into this Agreement of Sale and that the Site has full unrestricted legal powers.
First: Purchase Policy
The purchase of Products through the Website is exclusively for parties who can legally enter into contracts on the Internet in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Site reserves the right to impose limits on multiple quantities of a given item, which are shipped to one particular customer or address.
3- The customer can purchase the products offered for sale through the website if these products are available and ready for sale.
The customer can order the purchase of products through the site by selecting the products and adding them to the shopping cart, choosing the number of pieces, then choosing the “available” payment method according to the payment policy, and confirming the purchase.
Advertisements for products posted on the Site are an “invitation to contract” and not a “binding offer.” A contract is made with the customer if he places an order, then we accept that order based on the products purchased.
The sale process is carried out electronically according to the availability of products at the site’s warehouse, and therefore the customer releases the site from any responsibility in the event that the products are not available on the site or the stock runs out.
Once the installation of your order is complete, you will receive an email, text message, or WhatsApp message with your order details. This notification is not an acceptance of your order, but rather a confirmation that we have received your order.
In the event that the customer requests a product and pays by bank transfer or credit card, and the requested product is not available for any reason, the site will offer an alternative product to the customer. Three days if the payment is by bank transfer, and within 14 working days if the payment is by credit card, from the date of the customer’s rejection of the replacement product. Please note that the customer has the right to request a return bond for the amount, and the copy of the transfer or the picture of returning the amount from the payment gateway is an official document, and the site is not responsible for any delay in the bank’s procedures.
The products are provided according to the specifications that the site reviews and scrutinizes whenever needed, which are announced on the official sales page, or our official channels on social media sites and applications, and therefore the site is not obligated to provide any additional or outdated features or features after delivering the product to the customer.
The site does not guarantee that the products meet all the expectations of the customer when using them, and therefore the customer accepts them in the condition they are at the time of purchase.
If the customer purchases a quantity of products in order to sell them, the site does not guarantee the customer’s ability to market these products, nor their popularity or obtain profits from reselling them.
Before the date of delivery of the products sold to the customer, and in the event that the customer violates this agreement, the site has the right to cancel the order, with immediate effect and without any judicial notifications or announcements, while the site retains the right to any appropriate compensation.
In the event that the customer fulfills all his obligations related to payment, and the site is unable to deliver the products to be purchased on the delivery date, then the customer may give the site a notice to cancel the sale.
The process of shipping products to the customer is carried out at the customer’s request, and according to the site’s shipping policy.
The site retains full ownership rights to the products sold to the customer, until the site receives the full purchase price of the products with the specified payment methods.
The customer undertakes not to dispose of or sell the purchased products until after paying the full price of the products in addition to the shipping fee, and undertakes to complete the payments if partial payment was made in error.
If the customer receives the products, he must verify their condition and compliance with the specifications upon receipt. The site does not guarantee a defect that has been customarily tolerated, such as damage to part of the outer packaging of the product during shipment without the product being affected or damaged.
After receiving the products, the customer must comply with all regulations and instructions regarding their use.
The site reserves the right at any time to refuse or cancel purchase orders, if we cannot confirm the customer’s information and address, or if we suspect that the order may cause a credit card fraud risk.
The site is not responsible for any human or material damages resulting from the incorrect operation, installation or use of any product or without consulting a doctor. And we will provide assistance.
In the event that the customer requests installation and commissioning service from our team, we will contact the customer to determine the cost and book an appointment for the visit.
The customer has the option to evaluate sales operations, and the customer undertakes not to abuse this right, and that the evaluations are honest and expressive of the performance of the service, and are consistent with our terms and conditions.
In the event that the customer made the payment for the value of the order, and it was not possible to contact him to confirm the order due to an error in the customer data that the customer provided us with, the site will keep the customer’s request
The amount paid for a period of one month from the date of the request, and after the expiry of the period without reaching the customer, the request is considered canceled, and the amount will be returned to the same account from which the payment was made. product price.
Second: Payment Policy
Payment for products is made in Saudi riyals.
The Customer shall review the prices of the Products and make a final decision on the purchase before making the payment, and the Customer knows and agrees that these prices are final.
The customer is obligated to pay the price of the products that he decided to purchase through the site, using our approved payment methods.
The site accepts payment in the following ways:
Bank transfer to our account.
Payment by credit card.
Paiement when recieving.
Cash on delivery is not available for some products because it cannot be collected from the shipping companies, and it may not be available according to our view and without giving any reasons.
6. Payment upon receipt is available in all cities of the Kingdom for orders ranging in value from 150 to 1000 Saudi riyals, and not exceeding 20 kg, whether actual weight or volumetric weight, whichever is higher, with a fee of 10 Saudi riyals.
The site does not accept the consequences of any errors in the payment process made by the customer, and the site does not bear the consequences of any piracy or fraud on the customer’s credit cards or bank accounts.
The customer bears all bank charges related to money transfers or payment for products.
The amounts paid by the customer to the site are final, and may not be modified by increase or decrease, and they may not be refunded except with the approval of the site and in the cases stipulated in the return and replacement policy.
The customer bears all fees related to his use of the site or his entry into electronic purchases, in addition to the value added tax.
In the event that the customer completes the payment process for the order, and then cancels the order before the processing process, the amount will be returned to the customer within the period stipulated previously, with the customer bearing all fees and commissions that the bank may deduct during the re-transfer process.
Fourth: Shipping Policy
The customer shall abide by the site’s shipping policy, which may change from time to time.
The site prepares the products for shipment after making sure that the customer is serious about the purchase order, verifying the address and its accuracy, verifying the payment process, and making sure that the product is available in the store. The customer is contacted by mobile phone, e-mail or WhatsApp.
Shipping is carried out through shipping companies that the site contracts with, and delivery takes place within a specific period to be agreed upon with the customer from the date of purchase. In these cases, the site does not bear any responsibilities as a result of the delay in the delivery of the products.
4. The shipping cost to all cities of the Kingdom is 15 Saudi riyals for orders of less than 250 riyals. As for orders worth 250 riyals or more, shipping is free to all cities of the Kingdom. 5. The shipping cost is 15 Saudi riyals for a volumetric weight of 20 kg or less, to all parts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As for the weights of orders above that, additional fees may be charged, and the customer will be informed of the value of these fees. 6. The customer is obligated to pay the payment service fee on receipt of 10 Saudi riyals, in the case of choosing cash on delivery as a method of payment in all cities of the Kingdom. 7. The customer undertakes to keep the electronic payment receipts that may be required of him during the delivery of the products to him, and he undertakes to sign the receipt of receipt of the product. 8. The customer is obligated to pay for the products he ordered (if he did not pay by electronic means), in addition to the shipping fee once the products are received upon delivery. 9. The customer undertakes to check the products before signing for receipt from the shipping representative, and acknowledges that his signature on receipt is conclusive evidence that the products are free of any apparent defects such as damage and breakage. 10. The customer bears all shipping fees in addition to the price of the products, which may vary from one customer to another depending on the distance traveled by the shipping representative. 11. In the event that the shipping company delays the delivery of the products sold due to force majeure, so that it becomes apparent that the delivery of the sold products is not possible on the specified delivery date, the shipping company shall immediately inform the customer of those circumstances and provide the customer with a new delivery date. 12. During the delay period, the customer’s responsibilities regarding payment shall cease, until the force majeure circumstances are resolved, and after the force majeure circumstances are resolved, the customer’s payment obligations shall be completed. 13. The customer undertakes to treat the freight representative well, and the customer bears full legal responsibility for any personal mistakes made by him against the freight representative, and the site disclaims responsibility for any personal errors committed by the freight representative against the customer. 14. In the event that the customer refuses to receive the products from the shipping representative despite their conformity to the declared specifications, then the customer is deemed to have received the products legally, and he is obligated to pay for the shipping process amicably or judicially. 15. The site works on shipping and delivery to the customer’s address registered on the site, with the exception of some products for reasons of their nature, and the customer is informed of the delivery location close to his address, and if he accepts and the shipment arrives at the new delivery location, the customer is deemed to have received the products, and is obligated to pay Shipping fees amicably or in court.
Fifth: Return and Exchange Policy
The site sets a return and replacement policy to ensure customer satisfaction with the product purchased from the site. Return and replacement are subject to the following conditions:
(1) The customer has the right to request the return or replacement of the products within 7 days from the date of receiving the product from the site.
(2) The site accepts the return or exchange of products for reasons attributable to
For a customer if the following conditions are met:
The customer shall not use, open or obtain any benefit from the products.
The products are not damaged or have any defects after receiving them from the shipping company.
Not to damage the packaging and packaging of the products, or to lose any of the product accessories.
That the customer keeps the sales invoice and delivers it to the shipping company or at the site company’s headquarters.
The products shall not be manufactured, modified or equipped according to the specifications specified by the customer, and implemented on its basis.
(3) The site accepts the return or exchange of products for reasons related to the products or the site in the following cases:
Products not conforming to the specifications on which the purchase was made. Noting that the difference in the color of the displayed product from the product received is not a reason for return, if the product does not have options for selecting the color on the site.
Receipt of defective or defective products is due to the product, not caused by the customer’s misuse of the product.
Provide an affidavit of defect or defect in the product within 7 days from the date of receiving the product.
(4) Khaled Al-Zalal Corporation for Medical Products does not accept returns or exchanges of products in the following cases:
Submit a return or exchange request after 7 days of receiving the product.
Using, installing, damaging or obtaining any benefit from the Products, or if the Products are not in the condition in which the customer received them.
Products that have been tampered with or have their serial numbers removed.
Products that do not have price tags, labels, original packaging, or any of their accessories.
(Khaled Al-Zalal Corporation for Medical Products) does not accept returns or exchanges of some products, for example, but not limited to (underwear, braces in contact with the body, socks, towels, mattresses, medical beds, medical mattresses, bathroom chairs, shower chairs, sputum suction devices, etc.). Breast pumps, ….. etc.), or any other products whose return could affect the health of customers, such as transmitting diseases or spreading infections.
Products installed at the customer’s site, cannot be returned to the original condition before sale.
The product malfunctions due to the customer’s wrong use, or because the operating instructions are not followed.
Any product manufactured or modified according to the customer’s request.
Any exchange or return requests that violate the provisions of paragraph (2) of this section.
(5) In the event that the return or replacement is due to a defect in the product, the site will inspect the product, and if it is proven that the defect is due to the product, the site will bear the costs of shipping, return and replacement.
(6) In the event that the return or exchange is for a reason due to the customer and not a defect in the product, the customer shall bear all costs of returning, shipping and replacing the product.
(7) In the event that the site rejects the request to return or replace the product submitted by the customer, and the customer refuses to receive the products again, the site in this case has the right to dispose of these products after 15 days have passed from the date of the customer’s rejection.
(9) When the product arrives at our warehouse, we inspect the product, and when the product passes the inspection stage, the price of the product is refunded to the customer within two working days if the payment is via bank transfer, and within 15 working days if the payment is via credit card on the site, from the date of passing The product is for the examination stage, and the price of the product is refunded in the same manner in which it was paid and to the same accounts through which the payment was made.
(10) If the replacement request is accepted, in this case the price difference between the replaced product and the new product that has been selected is taken into account. Work if the payment is by credit card, and within 15 working days if the payment is by credit card, but if the price of the new product that has been selected is higher than the price of the product that has been replaced, then the customer in this case must pay the price difference to the site using our approved payment methods before shipping the product .
Sixth: Warranty Policy
The site provides the products offered for sale in accordance with the guarantees provided by the factories or authorized distributors, and the site’s responsibility in terms of warranty is limited to providing the information of the warranty provider, conditions, duration and maintenance centers to the customer upon request, and therefore the warranty in this case is not the responsibility of the Khaled Al-Zalal Foundation for Medical Products
The customer has the right to request maintenance from (Khaled Al-Zalal Foundation for Medical Products website) if the site is the guarantor and agent for the defective equipment and devices during the warranty period and conditions. The remaining days of the warranty period. Provided that the products are received and delivered at one of the sites affiliated with the site.
In all cases, the warranty includes manufacturing defects only, and all damages to the product as a result of customer misuse are excluded from the warranty.
Maintenance period: within 14 days from the date of inspection and receipt of the product.
In this Agreement, and unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms shall have the meanings indicated.
“Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products”, “Khaled Al-Zalal Corporation for Medical Products”, “Khaled Al-Zalal Store for Medical Products”, “the Store”, “we”, “us”, “the first person” or “the possessive pronoun”: refers to the site elzallalmedicalstore.com, in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia, Commercial Registration No. (……………..),
“User”, “you” or “user” means a person who visits the Store, uses it, or is registered as a member of the Store.
“Customer” means any person, organization or company that places an order to purchase Products offered for sale through the Store.
“Products” means the products offered for sale through the Site and includes (home health care products) and other products available through the Store.
“Content” means Store Content, which includes but is not limited to (images,
Text, video, information, data, prices, product lists, description of services, products, advertisements, all icons, symbols, letters and numbers).
“Agreement Parties” refers to the store on the one hand as (a first party to the contractual relationship), and any person who visits the store, uses it, registers an account with the store, provides any of the store’s services, or benefits from our services in any way on the other hand, as (a second party in contractual relationship).
Second: The legal scope of our services
(1) The site works as an online store to sell the products available through it. It is our marketing tool, through which we show the customer all the information about the products offered for sale and their specifications, on the basis of which he accepts the purchase. The offer and advertisement of the products available through the site is an “invitation to contract” and not a “binding offer.” The contract is made with the customer if he submits a purchase order, and then we accept this request based on the availability of the “Products” place of purchase.
(2) The store is dedicated to selling the products available through it, and our responsibility is limited to providing those products online, and in accordance with the policies announced through the terms and conditions and the sales agreement, and we provide all our services in accordance with the electronic commerce system and its implementing regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(3) The “elzallalmedicalstore.com” store is not a provider of informational content, and the store is not treated as a publisher of any content published through the store or through any feature available to communicate through the store.
(4) You know and agree to release “elzallalmedicalstore.com Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” from any liability on the part of third parties.
Third: The legal nature of the agreement
(1) This agreement is the complete and final agreement between the store “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” on the one hand, and any person who visits the store or uses it or uses any of its features or features on the other hand.
(2) This agreement is a valid contract complete with legal terms and elements, enforceable against all the aforementioned parties, and its provisions and obligations are binding on all of them, and no one may withdraw from it or terminate it as long as it produces its legal effects.
(3) All parties acknowledge that this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between them, and have agreed that they have not relied on any assurances, whether oral or written, in agreeing to this Agreement other than the provisions set forth therein.
(4) The description of the services and sub-pages of the store prepared by “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store is an integral part of this Agreement.
(5) The sale agreement and the contracts supplementing this agreement are an integral part of it, and the terms and conditions that apply to this agreement, and are indivisible, are linked to this agreement.
(6) Amendments to this Agreement shall have the same provision and legal effect as this Agreement.
Fourth: Consent and Legal Capacity
You acknowledge that you have the necessary legal capacity to enter into and agree to this Agreement, and that you have full, unrestricted legal authority under the following terms:
(1) The capacity and consent of the natural person
The user of the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store must be at least 18 years old.
The user of the Khaled Al-Zalal Store for Medical Products is required to have the necessary legal capacity to conclude contracts, and we are not responsible for verifying the eligibility of any of the site users.
By using the services of “Khaled Al-Zalal Store for Medical Products”, you agree to this agreement, and acknowledge that you are legally bound by the terms and conditions stipulated in this document or its amendments.
(2) Eligibility and consent of the minor (those under 18 years old)
If you are under the age of 18, you may use the services of “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Without prejudice to any other rights of the store “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” under this agreement or the law, the store reserves the right to limit your access to the store or cancel your membership if it considers that you have not reached the age of 18 years.
Fifth: Membership Registration
(1) It is required that the user register on the site under his real name, and refrain from using any pseudonyms, unreal or misleading. Once you register as a natural person, you represent only yourself, the account is based on personal consideration.
(2) The user must provide us with the membership registration data, which may include, but is not limited to (name, address, email, mobile number).
(3) Membership in the store is free and direct to users and does not need to be reviewed by the store management.
(4) The user undertakes to maintain the confidential information of his account, such as the user name and password, and he is responsible for any disclosure of such information to third parties, and he is also responsible for any use made by any person who disclosed this confidential information to him.
(5) The user undertakes to inform the store immediately in the event of hacking or theft of the account or discovering any illegal use of his account in the store, so that we can take the necessary technical measures to maintain the account.
(6) You may not use another person’s account at any time without obtaining the express consent of “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store.
(7) We reserve the right to cancel accounts that have not been confirmed or inactive for a long time.
To us via our approved e-mail (………………) and write (cancel) in the subject line.
Sixth: digital signature
(1) In services that require registration: By registering for an account with the Store, or by clicking to accept the Terms of Service when requested by the Store, you will have implemented this Agreement and the other Terms of Service electronically, and are legally effective against you from the date of your account registration or from the date you clicked to accept the Terms of Service.
(2) For Services that do not require registration: Your use of these Services constitutes your express acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this document and all other policies, and you are legally bound by them from the date of such use.
Seventh: Acceptable Use Policy
(1) The user acknowledges that by agreeing to enter into this agreement, he will not rely or rely on any other representations, warranties or assurances by or on behalf of “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store, except as provided in this agreement.
(3) This license does not include resale or any commercial use of any of our Services or its contents, nor does it include any copies of account information for the benefit of third parties, any use of data mining methods, or any use of similar data collection and extraction tools.
(4) You may not reproduce or make an exact copy of this store, or copy, sell or resell any part of it, or use it in a different way for the purposes of commercial or non-commercial exploitation, without obtaining the express written consent of “Khalid Al-Zalal Products Store” medical”.
(5) You may not use any descriptive tags or any other “hidden text” that exploits the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Store.
(6) All information you disclose must be true, up-to-date, correct and express yourself, and agree with what is required on our registration form.
(7) The user undertakes to investigate accuracy when entering the information required to be entered in the store, and is responsible for reviewing that information periodically for the purpose of correcting, amending or renewing it whenever new information becomes available to you about it, provided that you keep all data and documents indicating that.
(8) if you provide untrue, inaccurate, asynchronous or incomplete information, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, asynchronous, incomplete or inconsistent with this User Agreement, and without prejudice to For any other rights under this Agreement or the law, we will suspend or cancel your membership.
(9) You agree not to use “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store or any service provided through it in an illegal, fraudulent or anti-social manner in the manner we value.
(10) You are responsible for maintaining the use of the Store in all seriousness and credibility.
(11) You may use our Services only as permitted by law, and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
(12) You may not misuse our Services in any way.
(13) The user is obligated to notify us if he discovers any illegal use of the store.
(14) You acknowledge that you will notify us in the event of any postings, materials or transactions that appear to violate the User Agreement.
(15) The use of “Khalid Al-Zalal Medical Products” store may be associated with the provision of services or content of third parties, which are not under our control, and therefore you acknowledge that other terms, conditions and privacy policies apply to your use of services and content of non-affiliated parties.
(16) Store services are available within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and therefore we are not obligated to provide any orders in any other country, however, you can access the store from anywhere in the world.
(18) The customer is obligated to accurately select the product to be purchased, according to the specifications he wants and available through the store before placing the purchase order, and the customer can buy the products offered for sale through the store if these products are available and ready for sale, and the customer is obligated to pay the price of the product advertised through the store by the methods specified by the store.
(19) We may at any time ask you for further verifications, including the customer’s full name, national identification number, detailed address and telephone number, and other information that we may deem necessary to complete the shipment.
(20) The customer shall abide by all the policies followed by the store, including the policies of payment, shipping, return and use of products.
(21) The customer shall abide by all provisions of applicable laws, decrees and regulations.
Khaled Al-Zalal Store for Medical Products is keen to provide all legal commitments and guarantees to the customer, in accordance with the legal provisions in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as follows:
(1) The store guarantees that it has all the legal rights and powers to sell the products, and also ensures that it obtains all the necessary permits to sell the product.
(2) The store undertakes to announce the prices of the products clearly through the store, and to write this price on the products when they are delivered to the customer, and the customer may request an invoice for the products he purchased from the store.
(3) The store guarantees that all information, images and files of the products it provides on the store are true, accurate and legal, and reflect the products of the store.
The store ensures that no false or misleading information is published about its products, and that the display of the products is commercially legitimate.
(5) The store undertakes to make its best efforts to obtain guarantees from product manufacturers, if any, and hereby waives such guarantees to the customer to the extent permitted.
(6) The store undertakes to deliver the products to the customer at the time of delivery agreed upon between the two parties, according to the specifications announced on the sale page, and that the delivery is carried out in a professional manner in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.
Ninth: Content Policy
(1) The store retains ownership of the content of the products and all images and visual files, and has the rights to publish them at any time.
(2) The user acknowledges that he has the full right to publish content through the store, and that such content does not violate any right of third parties.
(3) Users bear all legal responsibilities, in the event that they infringe any personal or intellectual property rights on any of the content they post through the Store.
(4) You agree not to send any messages that are racially discriminatory, contain defamation, profanity, or obscene images, or are generally of “poor taste”.
(5) You are not authorized in any way to post any links to other websites or applications via the Store or through any features available within the Store.
(6) The store does not bear any responsibility for publishing the content, and we are not responsible for the user’s violation of any rights of others, and it is the user’s sole responsibility.
(8) The store does not bear any responsibility regarding the misuse of the content, and it is the responsibility of the user who misuses the content, and the user in this case is responsible for facing us for his use of the content of the store.
(9) The Store has the right at any time to delete Content posted by users through the Store, if we believe that such Content infringes the intellectual property rights, trademarks, privacy rights, commercial rights, or other proprietary rights of others.
(10) You know that the content posted on this store is for informational purposes only, and the opinions and comments posted on the store here are the opinions of the individuals posting the content and may not reflect our opinion.
Tenth: Fees and Taxes
(1) The store does not charge membership registration fees. Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products store offers free membership to customers.
(2) The store charges customers only for the products, and does not charge any other fees or costs except for shipping and cash payment fees.
(3) The products that the customer obtains from the store are inclusive of all government taxes imposed, and a value-added tax is added to the invoice issued to the customer at a rate of 15% of the invoice value, if any, that the store collects from the customer and then pays it to the tax authorities.
(4) In the case of using electronic payment for the price of the products, the bank used by the customer in the payment process may charge a fee for the transfer of funds, so the customer shall bear these fees.
Eleventh: Ratings Policy
The store provides evaluation and comments service for customers after each purchase, in order to provide a better service to all our customers, and it is required to add the following comments:
(1) Feedback must be truthful, legal and expressive of the service provided to the customer.
(2) It is prohibited to use illegal words, phrases or words during the evaluation process.
(3) It is prohibited to use logos, names of other websites or applications, or famous or non-famous trademarks, during the evaluation process.
(4) It is prohibited to make comparisons between our services and those of our competitors in a way that offends us or competitors.
(5) It is prohibited to offend peoples, countries, cultures, society, or any human, societal or religious values, during the evaluation process.
(6) It is prohibited to post any advertisements or promotion of goods or services through the evaluation service of our store.
(7) The store reserves the right not to post comments if they are illegal or dishonest in our opinion.
(9) The store reserves its legal right to resort to the judiciary in the event of offending us through the feedback service.
(10) Third parties, who have been offended through the comments service, have the right to resort to the judiciary against the customer who added the illegal comments without referring to us.
(1) The Store and the ideas expressed within it, are our exclusive intellectual property rights, and any imitation or quotation of the Store or some of its services (including ideas, text, icons and software) is a violation of our copyrights, and we will take all legal measures against the perpetrator of said violations .
(2) All content included or available within the services of the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store, such as (texts, logos, images, graphics, audio recordings, button icons, digital content, materials that are re-downloaded, software and data collection) is the property of the store. Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products”, which is protected by the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and international copyright laws.
(3) The compilation of all data included in the “Khalid Al-Zalal Medical Products” service, or made available by any of our services, is the exclusive property of the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store and is protected by Saudi and international copyright laws, as well as by applicable international agreements , such as the Berne Convention and the TRIPS Agreement.
Fourteenth: Legal Responsibility
(1) You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations within the country through which you use the Store, in relation to your use of the Store, and assume all responsibilities arising in the event of your breach of such laws or regulations
You are also bound by all the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement.
(2) In the event that the user violates any of the terms or provisions of this agreement, the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store has the right to take an administrative action within the store, which is to suspend the membership for a period of time or make a permanent ban for the violating user, and he is not entitled to this Case Registering in the store again, except with the express approval of “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store.
(3) The penalties imposed by the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store on the parties to this agreement do not affect the right of each party to take all legal measures it deems appropriate at its discretion, without referring to us in any way and without any liability to the store.
(4) The customer is responsible under this agreement and under the law, and is obligated to compensate us in the event that he makes fake or not serious purchase orders or is intended to annoy us or waste our time, and he is also legally responsible to the shipping companies in this case.
(5) If you violate this agreement, “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store reserves the right to claim any amounts due from you, and to claim compensation for any losses or damages you caused, and the store has the right to take legal measures, or resort to the competent courts to file civil claims or criminal charges against you.
(6) “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store does not guarantee that actions will be taken against all violations that may occur to this use agreement, and our failure to take legal actions in any of the cases of violation does not mean a waiver of our right to take these actions at any time we see fit.
Fifteen: Limitations of Our Responsibility
(1) You expressly agree that you use the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store at your own risk.
(2) We provide our services “as available”, without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, relating to the use of this store, its content or the services provided on it.
(3) The sale process is carried out electronically according to the availability of products at the store, and therefore the customer releases the store from any responsibility in the event that the products are not available at the store or the stock runs out.
(4) The Store does not guarantee that technical defects will be fixed, or that the Store’s website or its servers are free of viruses or any other matter that is harmful or destructive, and you know that websites on the Internet are always subject to data corruption, unavailability or delay in appearance, And you accept that.
(5) The Store may be unavailable from time to time due to repair, maintenance or development work, and you agree that the Store is not obligated to provide technical support at any time.
(6) You acknowledge that the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store is an Internet-based service, and that although we make every effort to maintain and keep the information safe, we cannot guarantee that the information received by the user or transmitted during his use is For the shop, safe at all times.
(7) “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store does not provide any guarantee and does not bear any responsibility, with regard to the newness, prevalence, accuracy and quality of the information received by the user or accessed through the store.
(8) The responsibility for using or relying on the information received or accessed by the user through the services of the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store lies entirely with this user.
(9) “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store does not provide any guarantees that this store or its servers or messages sent are free of viruses or other harmful components.
(10) “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store cannot confirm that each user of the store is really the person he claims to be.
(11) The store shall not be liable in any case for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss, loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever, as a result of disclosing your user name and/or password.
(12) “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store, including its managers, partners and all employees, is not legally responsible for losses or damages of any kind, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use of this store.
(13) We may at any time modify, discontinue or cut off the services of the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store without sending you notice of that, and we may also stop your use of our services if you violate these terms and conditions, or if you misuse these services from our point of view.
(14) “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store has the right to suspend or cancel your membership or access to the store at any time and without notice and for any reason, and without limitation, and it can cancel this user agreement, without prejudice to the rights of others.
(15) Images, product specifications and all site content are for commercial purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For medical advice, please consult a medical professional or any authorized health service provider in case you have any Questions about a medical condition.
(16) Khaled Al-Zalal Store for Medical Products and its employees are not responsible under any circumstances for any direct or indirect damages that occur due to the use or inability to use any of the products purchased from the store.
(1) You agree to indemnify Khaled Al-Zalal Store for Medical Products, discharge its liability, and defend it against all claims and claims that may be brought or claimed by others as a result of your use of the store, or because you violate these terms and conditions, or infringe the rights of other users.
(2) The store excludes from its guarantees, terms and conditions any financial losses that may be caused to the customer, or tarnish the reputation, or any special damages arising from your misuse of the products or the store, and the store does not bear any responsibilities or claims in such cases.
(3) The store “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” and its officials and employees will not be legally responsible, to you or to you
uh, any other party, for any direct or indirect loss, or for any other cost that may arise from or in connection with the implementation of the use agreement, or in connection with the provision of our services.
(4) The user shall protect “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store and its employees, defend them and compensate them for any losses resulting from any claim or claim related to the store, or resulting from the action or negligence of the user, his representatives or agents.
(5) You are obligated to compensate for any losses or damages that may be incurred by the Store as a result of any illegal or unauthorized use by us.
(1) The user is bound by the changes and modifications made by the store in the applicable policies, and he must accept any modifications that the store “Khaled Al-Zalal for Medical Products” deems necessary.
(2) We may at any time make any modifications or improvements that we deem necessary to the store to increase its effectiveness, and the user shall abide by any directions or instructions provided by the store to him in this regard.
(3) You may not change, modify or replace any of the terms of this Agreement without the written consent of “Khalid Al-Zalal Medical Products” store.
(iv) We may amend or update these terms and conditions of the “User Agreement” for use of the Store without notice to you; You should review this Agreement periodically.
(5) You agree to be bound by all additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you, relating to the use of any of the Services available through the Store, and these additional terms and conditions are incorporated into this Agreement.
Eighteenth: Cancellation of the Agreement
The agreement is considered canceled on its own, without the need for excuses or taking judicial procedures in any of the following cases:
(1) In the event that it is proven that you have breached any paragraph or clause of this Agreement above, with all our rights to claim compensation for the damages arising therefrom.
(ii) Assignment or subletting the Account without our consent.
(3) The user’s failure to fulfill any obligations stipulated in this agreement, without taking serious measures to remove this breach, while retaining our right to claim compensation if it is relevant.
(4) Not being able to document any information you have provided us.
(5) If at any time we determine that your activities may cause you or other users to have legal disputes.
(6) Cessation of the store’s activity, or the cessation of the activity of those responsible for managing the store.
(1) You agree to receive communications from us, and we will contact you by e-mail, mobile number, or by posting notices through the store, or through other services of the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store.
(ii) YOU AGREE THAT ALL AGREEMENTS, NOTICES, DISCLOSURES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS THAT WE PROVIDE TO YOU ELECTRONICALLY MEET ALL LEGAL TERMS, AS IF SUCH COMMUNICATIONS ARE IN WRITING, AND SUBSTITUTE FOR THEIR LEGAL EFFECTS.
(3) “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store requests, during the registration process, your consent for us to send messages to your email, mobile phone or through the store for promotional purposes, in order to inform you of any changes, new features or activities added to the store.
(4) If you decide at any time that you do not wish to receive promotional messages, you can opt out of receiving such messages by writing to us, or opt out of receiving messages through the “My Account” page available on the Site, in which case we do not guarantee that you will fully enjoy our services .
(1) Any notices you would like to send to the “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store must be sent through the specified means inside the store, and any notices sent outside the store shall not be considered.
(2) Any notifications that “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store would like to send to you, either by announcing it on the store, or by sending it to you via the mobile number or email you provided us with during the registration process, and it is assumed that you knew the notification as soon as the store was announced, Or as soon as 24 hours have passed from the time the message was sent to you.
Twenty-one: Transferring Rights and Obligations
(1) The “Khaled Al-Zalal Medical Products” store has the right to transfer all its rights contained in this agreement to a third party without any objection from the user, and everyone is obligated to implement all their obligations contained in this agreement before the assignee as soon as they are notified of the transfer, and the transferee has the right to take all legal measures against the inaction for the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
(2) You may not assign your obligations and rights under this Agreement, or entrust the management of your account in the Store to a third party except after obtaining our written consent.
Twenty-two: Applicable Law and Competent Courts
(1) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
(2) The judiciary within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall have jurisdiction over any dispute that may arise from the interpretation or implementation of the provisions of this Agreement.
(3) If any provision of this Agreement becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the other provisions shall not be affected in any way by that provision.
(1) The Arabic text of this Agreement is the approved text for the purposes of interpreting and applying its terms and conditions.
(2) In the event of a conflict between the Arabic text and the translated text of this Agreement, it is agreed in this case to apply what was stated in the Arabic language.